Vinyl Printing Materials Available Nationally
Ultraflex Systems is the supplier that marketing and advertising professionals turn to when upcoming projects require indoor or outdoor vinyl printing materials. We’re proudly recognized as the leading supplier in the digital media industry for our innovative PVC and specialty substrate products, which produce eye-catching graphic floors, billboards, banners, building wraps, POP displays and more.
Ultraflex Systems has vinyl materials that are compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, Latex, dye-sublimation and/or screen printing equipment. Many of our products have successfully completed HP Latex ink certification requirements such as ICC profile creation, print quality/output results, printer-media interaction and more. HP certified vinyl printing media include the following and more:
- Ultima Supreme FL is a versatile REACH compliant material perfect for billboards and banners
- Normandy Pro FL is a front-lit material that is available in gloss and matte finishes
- Strip Mesh Pro LTX provides 25% air flow making it ideal for building and fence wraps
- Outdoor Blockout LTX is a heavy-duty blockout material able to withstand harsh weather
- UltraBlockout Banner Pro offers two-sided printing for indoor banner and signage applications
- JetFlex FL is a premium material that offers vibrant and consistent print quality
One of the latest printing materials available at Ultraflex Systems is Floorsscapes. We are proud to showcase our latest, innovative products. The materials in this line create graphic floors that are easy to clean and stand up to high traffic areas. Floorscapes media is often used to create advertising or directional graphic floors for retail businesses, sporting venues, restaurants, conventions centers, airports and medical facilities.
Ultraflex Systems is able to quickly process and ship orders nationally and internationally from our five North American warehouses. We inventory more than 100,000 rolls of our textiles, specialty substrates and vinyl printing materials, and we offer a Sample Program that offers clients the opportunity to test media on their printing equipment to ensure it produces their desired result. Contact us today for assistance with media selection or to request a sample.