Best Material for Sublimation Printing in USA, England, Scotland, Mexico, Canada & Worldwide
You may find yourself wondering what is the best material for sublimation printing. Dye sublimation printing is a special process that directly transfers dyes to fabric through heat. This process requires special dye sublimation fabrics, which differ from our other UV printing and Latex printing material solutions.
The Best Material for Sublimation Printing
We carry an assortment of dye sublimation fabrics for front-lit media, back-lit media, blockout media, mesh banner material, specialty materials, textiles, wide format essential media, magnetic receptive media, and more. Our VorTex Textiles line has several materials that are specifically designed for dye sublimation, though many also support UV and Latex printing options.
Our dye sublimation textiles are made from polyester and polyester and spandex blends. Products include:
- UltraPoplin Soft Image D240. This environmentally-friendly material is 100% polyester, with 20% reclaimed polyester.
- VorTex Broadway D290. This is a heavy woven, poplin textile that is soft, matte, and 100% polyester.
- VorTex Triple White D251. This is a smooth surface that supports both front-lit and back-lit applications.
- VorTex Eclipse D270. A knitted fabric polyester with black back, this is 95% opaque.
- VorTex Super Stretch D231. A stretchy fabric made of both polyester and spandex, the best material for sublimation prints on flexible fabric.
- VorTex Backlit LX D300. A knitted fabric specifically designed for back-lit graphics.
If you’re interested in any of these dye sublimation textiles, technical sheets are available on all products, and samples are available on request. Many of these products can also be printed using other technologies.
Only the Best Material for Sublimation at Ultraflex
Ultraflex carries a wide variety of sublimation, UV, and Latex printing products that are perfect for any company. Whether you need a few items or a hundred, Ultraflex has the right products for you. With 5 North American warehouses, Ultraflex prides itself on our ability to fulfill orders quickly and consistently. That’s why Ultraflex has been an industry leader for over 25 years.
You can order the best material for sublimation printing from Ultraflex for shipping to the USA, England, Scotland, Mexico, Canada, and worldwide. Contact us today for a quote.