Vinyl Banner Material Available Nationally
The vinyl banner material used for marketing, advertising and/or branding applications is essential to the overall success of any campaign. Professionals always choose vinyl material and other wide format media from Ultraflex Systems when only the highest quality will suffice. Ultraflex Systems has been the recognized innovative leader and supplier in the industry since the company introduced the first back-lit PVC material of its kind over 25 years ago. Ultraflex Systems develops and introduces new printable media every year, which allows our customers to stay one step ahead of the constantly changing digital world we live in today. We offer over 60 PVC and specialty substrate products compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex, screen and dye-sublimation wide format printing equipment.
Vinyl banner material is often suitable for applications including billboards, POS and POP signage, displays and more. Products available in the back-lit, mesh banner material, block-out and front-lit lines at Ultraflex Systems include the following:
- UltraMesh Blockout is a double sided mesh material allowing for up to 35 percent air flow
- StripMesh Plus features an air–tight removable PVC backer for fast and easy printing
- UltraBanner FL produces high quality graphics for indoor applications
- Ultima Supreme FL is one of the most versatile and strongest 15 ounce materials on the market
- Ultralon IV BL’s durability is ideal for long-term outdoor applications
- Pole Banner is a heavy-duty, blockout material able to withstand harsh weather conditions
In addition to offering the best selection of vinyl banner material, Ultraflex Systems provides our customers with the best service and support in the industry. Printed support materials including ICC Profiles & Settings, fire certificates, welding specifications, technical data sheets and more are available on all wide format media. Our customer service specialists help clients select the media that will produce the best results for their specific, unique applications. Media samples are available for testing purposes and usually shipped nationally within three to five business days. Contact us today for product support or to request samples.