Sublimation Fabrics Available Globally
Ultraflex Systems is the recognized leader in the digital printing media industry and has a line of more than 60 solvent, eco-solvent, UV, Latex, screen printing and/or dye sublimation fabrics, materials and specialty substrates. Our digital media products offer advertising and marketing professionals solutions for banner, billboard, floor, window and other indoor and outdoor applications. We are known for our innovation and the new products we bring to market each and every year such as our magnetic receptive media line Signetics, which is an excellent alternative to traditional magnetic receptive material products.
Sublimation fabrics from Ultraflex Systems are for applications that require the most brilliant and outstanding photographic quality. Our Vortex D line includes fabrics that are designed with coatings to handle the heat required in dye-sublimation printing in order to vaporize ink and transfer it from paper to the fabric. Sublimation fabrics include the following and more:
- Vortex Backlit LX D300 used for indoor banners, theatrical backdrops and more
- Vortex Super Stretch D231 is fire resistant and used for displays and tradeshow exhibits
- Vortex Eclipse D270 is 100% PVC free and is a versatile fabric for indoor applications
- Vortex Triple White D251 is known for great print quality and is perfect for SEG frame systems
- Vortex Broadway D290 is a 100% polyester wrinkle resistant fabric
- UltraPoplin Soft Image D240 is coated with a 100% biodegradable coating
The Signetics line of receptive magnetic media offers magnetic receptive material users innovative products for wall graphics, fixture graphics and other indoor applications. They don’t require lamination and are easy to clean and install by in-house personnel. Signetics materials are also compatible with solvent, eco-solvent and UV printing equipment, and unlike magnetic receptive material, they do not stick to printer platens or other printer components.
Product resources and support at Ultraflex Systems are second to none. Assistance from digital media specialists, technical data sheets, fire certificates, literature downloads, product samples and more are available to customers globally on all of our sublimation fabrics, PVC and specialty substrates. Contact us today for product support or assistance.