Printable Materials in the US
printable materials, specialty substrates, and fabric for printing vibrant and eye-catching billboards, banners, displays, soft signage and more. Ultraflex Systems is the leader in the industry and consistently brings new and unique products to the market every year. We have more than 100,000 rolls of printable materials in stock and ready to ship from our six North American warehouses, which is enough to cover an entire road from New York to California.
Ultraflex Systems Front-Lit Media, Back-Lit Media, Blockout Media and Mesh Banner Material Lines include more than 45 economical to premium grade digital materials. Our lines are also fully stocked with fabric for printing graphics on eco-solvent, solvent, Latex, UV and screen printing equipment. Printable materials in these lines include the following and more:
- Proposition 65 compliant JetFlex Phthalate Free FL banner material
- SuperPrint Economy Eclipse FL billboard substrate formulated for one-pass printing
- Illumi-Pro UV 185 back-lit PET film for UV high-speed printing
- Durable Ultralon IV BL coated back-lit material designed for long-term outdoor applications
- UltraBlockout Banner Pro-15 oz. blockout banner material featuring a dual print surface
- UltraMesh Plus mesh material with 37% airflow ideal for stadium, fence and building wraps
The Specialty Materials Line at Ultraflex Systems features printable materials for advertising and branding on floors, windows, walls and even underwater. FloorFlex Digital printable vinyl and UltraCarpet Extra white tufted carpet digital media are most often used for flooring applications in high traffic areas such as corporate lobbies, tradeshow and exhibition booths and waiting areas. Ultravision Window Perf 60/40 calendared graphic, white gloss film for exterior storefront and other building windows features a 40% open area for two-way viewing. Ultraflex Systems’ printable substrate AquaFlex is engineered with an underside that is made from recycled industrial pool liners and remains in place after initial positioning. This media is perfect for use in ponds, pools and other underwater applications.
Contact a digital media expert at Ultraflex Systems today for more information on our printable materials available to organizations located throughout the US and elsewhere worldwide.