Printable Fabric Worldwide
Ultraflex Systems is the printable fabric supplier that has been the leader in the digital media industry for over 25 years. Advertising and marketing executives rely on us for our exceptional indoor and outdoor banners material, magnetic receptive media, innovative graphic floor products and more. We introduce new products each year that meet the highest manufacturing standards and satisfy the ever-changing needs in the industry. We currently have more than 80 PVC and specialty substrate products in our line in widths ranging from 30 to 198 inches.
Our VorTex S, Vortex D, and Vortex T Lines of soft signage solutions at Ultraflex Systems include products that offer unrivaled quality and design. The S Line features printable fabric ideal for front-lit, back-lit, and blockout applications such as banners, displays, tradeshow graphics, art reprographics and wall coverings. Products compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, UV and Latex printing equipment include the following and more:
- MultiTex S220 is economical, stretchable and often used for art reprographic applications
- UltraCanvas Artist S325 offers dual print surface printing with matte or gloss finishes
- UltraCanvas Light S190 has water repellant properties making it perfect for pop-up tents
- UltraCotton S370 woven cotton material is recyclable and biodegradable
- UltraPoplin PES S240 is a knitted polyester printable fabric that is wrinkle and crease resistant
- UltraFlag PES S110 transparent material offers good bleed through to produce brilliant color
Printable fabric in the Vortex D Line includes 12 products ideal for grand-format direct, fabric dye-sublimation and direct dye printing processes. Vortex Flag D110 is one of the exceptional products in the line. This knitted flag fabric features excellent wind flow characteristics, which make the Vortex Flag D110 a perfect outdoor banners material. The three products in the Vortex T Line are specifically designed for use with Latex, dye transfer and UV printing equipment and typically used for theatrical and retail indoor graphics and banners.
Ultraflex Systems offers printable fabric samples to digital media users worldwide for testing purposes to ensure the media you have selected is compatible with your printing equipment and will produce the desired results. Contact us today to request a sample.