Outdoor Banner Material Available Nationally
The outdoor banner material selection available from Ultraflex Systems is second to none. We have PVC and specialty substrates that produce outstanding graphics for any outdoor application. In fact, the first product we introduced over 25 years ago was our outdoor banner material Ultralon. It was an innovative product that changed the industry forever. We are now recognized as the leader in the digital media industry with over 60 different digital print materials and an international team of media experts. We specialize in wide and grand format textile media that comes in widths ranging from 30 inches to 198 inches and are compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, Latex, UV, direct dye and/or dye sublimation printing processes.
Our Front-Lit Media, Back-Lit Media, Blockout Media, Vortex/Textiles and Mesh Banner Material lines at Ultraflex Systems feature media that is suitable for outdoor banner applications. Our top outdoor banner materials include the following and more:
- Ultima Supreme-R FL is one of the strongest and most versatile banner materials in the industry
- UltraMesh Plus is light-weight, economical and used for building and fence wraps
- Pole Banner stands up to harsh weather conditions and is designed for two-sided applications
- Vulite Supreme BL is a high-end material that produces exceptional image quality
- Normandy Pro FL features a unique face-film and is available in matte and gloss finishes
- Vulite Pro BL is an economical and versatile backlit material for short-term outdoor use
All of the products available at Ultraflex Systems are warrantied and have met superior manufacturing standards before being incorporated into our lines. We have over 100,000 rolls of outdoor banner material and other product inventoried in our six North American warehouses. Our warehouse managers always maintain high levels of stock to ensure orders are shipped out quickly and efficiently to meet the needs of our customers. Media samples are available for testing purposes, and sample requests are usually shipped nationally within 3-5 days after being received by our Sample Department. Contact a media specialist today for more information on any of our grand format textile materials or specialty substrates.