Backlit Signs Material Available in the US & Globally
When people walk into a store or business, are they more drawn to illuminated or non-illuminated advertising signs? Do drivers even bother trying to see what’s on a non-lit billboard at night? Successful advertising professionals don’t need market research statistics to know that illuminated signage attracts more attention than non-illuminated signage. They also know that backlit and front lit advertising is much more affordable in the digital world we live in today. Ultraflex Systems is the digital media supplier that introduced the first backlit material of its kind to the industry over 25 years. Today, Ultraflex Systems is the leader in the digital print industry and the company that advertising and marketing professional rely on for projects that specify the best quality front lit and backlit signs material.
The Back-Lit Media line from Ultraflex Systems features a wide selection of backlit media and backlit film and is formulated to work with solvent, eco-solvent, UV and Latex printers. They are ideal for rear-illuminated display systems, billboards, banners, POP signage and more. Most backlit signs material are available in several widths and thicknesses. Our selection includes the following and more:
- Illumi-Pro UV BL Film is a backlit PET film that offers two-sided printing and is 100% PVC free
- SuperSmooth PET BL is a flat, curl-free banner material perfectly suited for backlit light boxes
- VorTex Backlit Optimum D270 is a woven fabric that produces vivid graphics
- Ultron IV BL is a coated substrate with a gloss face-film for banner and billboard applications
- IllumiSol BL Film is a 8.5 mil backlit film is ideal for most backlit and lightbox indoor applications
- UltraCanvas Backlit D280 produces high-quality, flawless backlit images
Ultraflex has digital media experts located throughout the US, as well as globally, to assist clients with everything from selecting the best backlit film for a particular application to ICC settings and order tracking. Contact us today to request product samples or a quote on any backlit signs material.